Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend Wrap up - Zombie Mom Edition

     Zombie mom, as in this Momma is soooooo tired I am now at official Zombie status.  Total sleep this weekend I am guessing somewhere between 4-6 hours.  Last night, I sleep a whopping 2 hours.  I am not even sure it technically counts as last night as I didn't get to sleep until 5:30 am.  It wasn't for lack of trying on my part.  The kids just like to systematically keep their Momma from a good nights sleep.

     The weekend was filled with Christmas shopping, a Santa Clause Parade and pictures with the big man himself.  Camden is continuing his tradition of screaming like a maniac for his yearly picture.  As you will notice once again a hand forcing him to remain in the picture.  By the next shot, he was gone.

"Let me go!!!"


See, No Camden.  He couldn't get away from Santa fast enough.

     We even tried luring the kids with new Christmas shirts from Old Navy for the picture.

"Love Your Elf"
Ella likes hers and loves having her picture taken.



"Define Naughty"
Harmony didn't seem to mind hers and even seemed right at home on the old man's lap.

"Dear Santa, I can explain..."
Camden liked the shirt but hates having his picture taken.  I couldn't even sneak one while he was eating.  Maybe this is part of why he didn't want to get his taken with Santa.  He loves Santa and loves old guys in the mall.  I am at a loss.


         I am exhausted and even after only a 2 hour nights sleep I still managed to wash floors, vacuum. do laundry and keep the kids alive.  I am off to bed after our Sunday night tradition of Dexter. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did this weekend, with perhaps a little more sleep.  If you did, don't rub it in OK? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment