Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weekend Woes

     Have you ever had a weekend that just seemed to kick your butt and leave you completely exhausted and begging for Monday?  This is the kind of weekend I have had.  I am not sure why.  We didn't do anything incredibly strenous or exciting.  We watched Bridesmaids, played scrabble and enjoyed a family dinner over the course of the weekend and I can't wait for my head to hit the pillow.  I've been a little bit grumpy and a little bit needy, whiney awesome.  Ok, the awesome part may be possibly a bit of a lie, but I'm in a bit of a funk.  I am usually a happy person but for some reason I'm just been feeling a bit meh lately.  It's probably the constant lack of sleep, the time change and the non stop cleaning that has me all off balance.  It's not that I am not happy because I am happy.  I am very happy with my life, the kids, the man, the house ect.  I laughed several times over the weekend and thoroughly enjoyed plenty of things but I am still just tired and blah.  I have got to stop youtubing sappy videos and snap out of it.  I am happy its Monday tomorrow.  Happy to be back to routine and calm.  I have several things I want to do this week and I don't want my poor attitude to get in the way.  I want to look into crocheting ( I am not saying I am going to start but I want to possibly look into it and contemplate a project or two), organize my christmas present stash, maybe dig out my sewing machine, whip up a batch of baby food (rice cereal, beets, carrots and applesauce) and plenty of other things that I know I won't do if I get all ho hum.  So here is to starting Monday off right with a big old grin and a merry attitude to go with it (that was probably the lamest sentence I have ever written, hope you enjoyed it).  A cuddle, a good nights sleep and a lot of caffiene tomorrow morning should do the trick.  Hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend and kept their inner bitch attitudes in check.

2 comments:

  1. It all starts with a good attitude, and you have that. I know it is super easy to get ho-hum about life, but if you need a pep talk we are all here. Sending you a big virtual cup of coffee and a gossip session to perk up your morning.
    S. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha my inner bad attitude was out today, preoccupied mind...

    ReplyDelete