Friday, November 11, 2011

Fill You in Friday!

     First off, I want to Thank all those who fought for our Freedom and continue to fight for it.  I don't even want to know what life would be like with out our Freedom.  So Thank You! Since we live close to the local airport I can hear and see the Harvard Airplanes flying over on their way to the ceremony at the Cenotaph in the middle of town.  I am filled with conflicting emotions as I am sure many are.  Sad for all who lost their lives and happy that we live in a free country, that my kids can be free.

Ella - Remembrance Day 2009 with her and Camden's wreaths they made for the Cenotaph

    I also would like to thank everyone who stopped by my blog yesterday, a whopping 300 + views, incredible really, so thank you.  It's not too late to get in on the giveaway for My Memories Suite so just click here if you want to enter.  A winner will be randomly picked and posted Monday.  Also, if you would like to buy a copy click this and use my code to save $10 off the purchase price. 

    Today I am also looking forward to my new gas stove that is being delivered.  As some of you may recall the one that came with the house crapped out 3 weeks after we moved in.  Instead of getting it fixed we opted to purchase a brand spanking new one.  I am so glad we decided to get a new one, the old one fell apart when My dad unhooked the gas last night. What I found behind it was truly revolting and needless to say I emptied almost a whole bottle of Clorox Spray back there.  Mike came home from work and was pretty sure I opened a public pool in the house.  The smell of bleach was overwhelming and immediately brought back memories of my childhood swimming lessons.  Getting back to my point, it was pretty nasty back there and well thanks to bleach its squeaky clean.

     I hope everyone today Remembers that Freedom is Not Free and someone paid the price for yours.  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment