Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Today *sigh*

     It's been a long week and it's only Wednesday.  The weekend can't come fast enough.  I'm tired, stressed and have been living off Halloween candy and caffeine.

Today I have:
  • been brave
  • tried to be a good friend
  • ate a lunch that consisted solely of Halloween candy and chips
  • faced some fears
  • listened to my baby giggle and giggled back
  • let my baby nap on me (usually she won't)
  • had a great visit with some girlfriends
  • enjoyed a quiet house with only the baby home
  • cleaned a bit
  • not gotten dressed and am still in PJ pants
  Tonight I am:

  • going to enjoy dinner at my in laws
  • hug and love my kids up just because I can
  • hug and love Mike, because he is the most amazing man ever and well I don't need a reason to
  • spend some much needed time crafting with my sister, because I NEED some ME time

What have you done today?

2 comments:

  1. I got dressed. Interacted with several of my readers/followers on g+, enjoyed a bit of sunshine. tried to do some work. thought about the gallery show in january and what to name all my prints, had super cheap Mcdonalds coffee. Oh and did I mention I got dressed? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made muffins. I made tutus. I ran errands with the girls. Now I'm waiting for DH's uncle to visit. Apparently he's bringing cookies. This makes me ridiculously excited.

    ReplyDelete