Thursday, November 24, 2011

Felt Food Feast

     It may or may not look like someone threw up a felt food feast all over my dining room.  OK, if you know me and my crafting ability you already know what me and my dining room looks like while I craft (Yes, I am sure Michele and a few others will never let me live down the Modge Podging experience of 2006).  There are threads and bits of felt everywhere, as far as the eye can see.  Usually not a big deal, who cares right, its my house.

     Company is coming over for dinner.  Like a real home cooked dinner not of the felt variety and they may want to eat it off the table without coloured fuzzy bits all over the pork loin.  It's literally everywhere. Its on my PJ pants, it was on the baby when I got her out of bed.  It even managed to migrate downstairs into Camden's room.

     Maybe, I will just feed them a felt dinner and tell them Camden cooked? 

Ravioli and Sauce

Eggs Sunny Side Up


Sushi


Carrot

     Yes, these pictures are just a couple from last years but I can't post pictures of the new stuff yet.  Ella likes to read this. Plus if I took pictures of the new stuff it would just have been a procrastination to avoid cleaning up said mess...
    

2 comments:

  1. those are adorable! If I could ever get my lazy little butt in gear I would do that. Super cute! Open an etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felt food is awesome. Can't wait to see the new batch!

    ReplyDelete