Friday, November 25, 2011

My Day Off!

     Today has been my day off of sorts.  Yes, I still had the baby but I ONLY had the baby.  Mike was off work today as well.  What a nice quiet relaxing type of day. 

     We got up and headed out to get some deals during our towns attempt at Black Friday.  Not really the greatest deals but a couple of items we needed to finish the kids shopping happened to on for a decent price. 

   We cleaned together and chatted.  We laughed, while I folded laundry and Mike watched tv (nice huh).  He made lunch while the baby napped.  Then after lunch I napped.  Just a nice,easy relaxing day. 

     Tonight is my Niece's Birthday party.  Sorry Kira, Mike will not be attending until later.  He is being sent out to obtain a Christmas tree cheap during midnight madness.   I hope he comes home with a tree and a sweater I had my eye on. 

    So sorry for this non-specific rambly post but its my day off today.  What did you expect?

      Oh, as a side note, if I am on anyone's christmas list this year and you just dont know what to buy me...I think I have found my one, true love...It really puts my snuggie to shame.  They are called Forever Lazy and Mike refuses to let me be seen in them, but come on I am Forever Lazy, these are made to be mine...*sigh*

     Have a safe and happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. OOOOH I could go for one of those, I'd love to be forever lazy!!!

    ReplyDelete