Tuesday, January 10, 2012

That moment in time...

    Have you ever reached that moment in time, that you thought you would never reach in a million years but have been have been dreaming about since, oh I don't know...ummm...for freaking ever?  I think we've reached that moment and it is so surreal.  We are discussing Wedding plans, I truly don't believe it.

     There is so much to do, so much to plan and its making my head spin a bit (or maybe its the lack of sleep because my less than 3 hours last night just didn't cut it or its the 2 espresso lattes I've chugged this morning). The only thing that is settled is my dress, since I may have already bought it.  We may have also settled on a song or two.  The rest is all up in the air and man there is a lot to decide, which may be a problem since I can't even decide what to eat from McDonald's usually and the menu never changes.  Heck, it took us 9 months to name the kids ( before they were born not after...lol) so all this decision making may prove difficult.  Good thing Mike wants to help plan and I am not left on my own because it could become a bit overwhelming.  There is a venue to think about, date, wedding party, reception details, food, flowers, music and I am sure I could keep on going and going.  Our goal is to keep it simple, fun, relaxed and all about us.

     So my friends, please raise your coffee cups (I would say beer/wine but its kind of early for that or maybe its not if you are a Mom) and join me in a toast to wedding plans and the next...*sigh* still 29 days to go before the next round of paperwork.  Enjoy your Tuesday! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment