Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Almost Wordless Wednesday - Happy Birthday to Me!

     It's My Birthday today! I am 28.  Here is a look back at me over the years (some how my awkward years photos can not be found it's a shame that from ages 5-15 just seemed to disappear).




First Baby Picture (Ultrasounds sure have come a long way)



In the Hospital -Squishy Newborn - All 5lbs of me



Summertime so at least 6 months old - Camden is convinced this picture is of Harmony


Just me And My Dad (He still plays but now with Harmony on his lap)


My brother Larry and me.  Probably the nicest picture I have of us together.


Flower Girl at My Sisters Wedding!

Head Shot Age 17


IN My own Apartment in Toronto with My Puppy Pixel (18 Years)


     I am not a huge fan of getting older, I wish I could just freeze time for a little bit.  I am however the luckiest girl in the world.  I have the most amazing soon to be hubby and the greatest, cutest, smartest kids. Today, I am counting my blessings! I have had 28 great years and God willing many many more! Thank you everyone for the Birthday Wishes!

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Have a wonderful day. Looking forward to meeting you "live" even if I am not the flower girl.

    tracey hg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday :) I love your baby picture, super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I cant believe how much the pic of you in the yellow tub looks like Harmony!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Camden, Harmony does look like you and I've said that to your parents too!

    ReplyDelete