Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's Finally Happening.

     Remember yesterday? I do, I was upset, angry, frustrated and had simply had enough.  I have been waiting for something to happen for a very long time and well I was pretty sure that it was never going to happen.  The good news is that it is happening and step one will be happening tomorrow morning!  Step 2 will be happening next week and well Mike should be a free man come the summer. 

     I am so excited for us to become a real family. Yes, I know we are a real family but its awkward with different last names and its just a real hassle.  Let's be honest our kids deserve it as well.

     We've been trying to get this done and over with for while but sometimes "life" just doesn't cooperate and well there is never a good time to pay for a Whole divorce, especially if you are a family of 5 (kids aren't cheap, especially when you have 2 in diapers). 

     Won't it be a lovely birthday present for me although I was hoping for something like an ereader, new record player (yes the thing that plays vinyls) or perhaps a night out but I guess all that matters is that its finally getting done and not on the sacrifices we will make.  At least this year I know its money well spent on something we will all enjoy in the long run.  Don't worry Mike has told me about an extra special gift I will receive that you really  can't put a price tag on (For all you dirty minded readers No, I am not talking about SEX but that's pretty fantastic too) If you really would like to know what this special gift is you will have to wait and see..I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise plus who doesn't love a good suspense once in a while. 

     A year ago on Mike's birthday he only asked for one thing, my hand in marriage (apparently I AM the best birthday present ever) and well how can I deny him that, have you seen his smile. So, tomorrow first thing we complete step one of making OUR dreams come true. After all an "Ex" is called an "Ex" because its an example of what you shouldn't have in the future.

1 comment:

  1. ah that's great!!! so happy for you guys! can't wait for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete