Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Back to the Grind

     We are back to so called regular life today with the exception that Mike is home with us (back to work for him tomorrow).  The house has been returned to some semblance of tidiness (not up to my standards but its a start) and I am about to make up a batch of baby food because poor Harmony has been living off store bought organic baby food for the last few days (I know poor baby lol). 

     It was nice to see so much of our family over the last few days, we wish it were under better circumstances though.  We shared laughter, tears and memories.  The kids were so well behaved during it all. I really couldn't have asked for better behaved kids during the last few days.  They slept on couches or car seats, amused themselves when we were occupied and managed to stay out of trouble.

    I am so thankful for the great family Mike has.  I know everyone isn't as lucky as I am in the In Law department but I definitely won the in law lottery.  So today I am thankful for good family, kids and a somewhat tidy house. So even though today we are back to a some what regular life, we know life will be different with out a very special Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment