Saturday, January 14, 2012

Lazy Post!

I stole these questions from A Life Full of Sunshine and Rainbows , An April Mommy friend.
Feel free to steal them as well.
Questions for you to answer:

1. What is something you are working on to better in yourself?
Hmmm...I'm pretty fantastic so....I'm just kidding...I'm always trying to better myself. I feel so darn inadequate at lots of things...lately patience with Camden.
2. Favorite book? Little Women

3. What is your dream holiday/destination? England, remember I was going to go there now its changed to Austria, if I go at all...*sigh*

4. If you could write a "Dear 16 year old me" letter, what is one thing you would say?
 ONE THING? Oh Come on...Stay away from boys, you are too young to be in a serious relationship because you are not mature enough...enjoy life, enjoy friends, stay away from boys and GO TO COLLEGE after highschool Don't wait because College is much harder with a 2 year old and much less fun. 

5. If you could add $100 more dollars to your budget, where would it go? House stuff or vacation fund

6. What is your least favorite time of day? Bedtime routine or the 1000 + wakeups at night

7. What is your favorite blog?All my April Mommas Blogs

8. What is one thing you are good at? Being a mommy...I rock that, usually anyway. Mike had a suggestion but I dont think its really appropriate...silly men!

9. And something you are bad at? Taking pictures of the kids, I should take way more but I always forget! Mike says I yell at the TV too much. I hardly ever watch TV so I dont see this as much of a problem.

10. If you could relive a year over again, what year would that be? This past year was pretty great for us but I dont think I would choose to relive anything.

11. What are your plans for the rest of the day? Spending time with the family, laundry and maybe a shower would be a good choice.

2 comments:

  1. I gotta do this too! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang... did it post? anyway, going to do this too. love your blog.
    Tracey HG

    ReplyDelete