Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Almost Wordless Wednesday - Favourite Gifts

     This is not the blog post I want to write today but the one I would like to post probably wouldn't be very nice....So without further ado...here is a lovely look at some of our favourite gifts this year. I apologize for the horrible photography. I blame the crappy camera.

Harmony and her First Cabbage Patch Doll

Ella and her Little Mommy Doll

Camden and Buzz Lightyear

Camden and his John Deere Tractors

Their Beloved Leap Pad

     These were just a few highlights.  There were many more FAVOURITES but most were captured on video.

     Mike's favourites were his Easy Divorce kit (Holy !#$^ its about time) and the TV he surprised us with but those are 2 complete blog posts entirely.  Mine were PJ's.  I love comfy PJ's and I received two very cozy pairs that I practically live in (Thank you to Mike and My Amazing Mother in Law, you know what I like).

     In an other completely unrelated and very happy, exciting note....  Ella's dad and step mom are in the hospital right now waiting very impatiently I am sure for their little bundle of baby joy to be born. We can't wait to hear all about it! We are all very excited!! We wish you a speedy, healthy delivery and recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment