Tuesday, January 3, 2012

And Now Back to Reality...

     Today the Holidays are officially over for us.  Ella has gone to her Dad's to spend her remaining time off of school with them.  Mike goes back to work today and on afternoons of course.  The kids and I get to resume normal life.
     We had a fun family centered holiday and we all really wish it wasn't over yet but all good things must come to an end sometime (I really wish that saying didn't exist). Ours ends today.

     Some fun things have happened over the course of our holiday time and in no specific order I will try and catch up about all the exciting and funny things that happened. An upcoming week of blog catch up I suppose which is much better than a week of blog ketchup (yes, I am still very much sleep deprived, hence my stupidity).

     So you can look forward to hearing all about our favourite Christmas gifts, Harmony turning 7 Months and the day Mike went out to buy a few groceries and came back with something that was not edible and 50". 
     I hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas and the beginning of a great New Year to come.  See you back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment