Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up - Perfect Weekend

     We had the perfect weekend.  We did stuff with the kids.  We cleaned up the house.  We spent time with family.  We went out, with out kids.

     It was a family wedding.  We ditched the kids and got dressed up in our best. 


     I may have had a few beers.  We danced and it was perfect.  Mike even sang in my ear during a slow dance or two.  I am a sucker for romantic gestures, beer and cheesy cell phone pics.

Hmmmmm.....



     I am happy to report that after 5 years, kids, a dog and a house he still makes me weak in the knees and all butterflies in my tummy.  His eyes still light up when he sees me dressed up all pretty, which doesn't happen very often anymore but when it does he still makes a big deal about it.  He sure knows his way to this girls heart.  I feel like I have won the lottery.  I didn't think a man like Mike existed but I am so glad I found him.  Back off girls, he's taken but he does have a single brother

1 comment: