Monday, December 19, 2011

Thank God She's Cute!

     My Sunday evening plans were foiled by a 6 month old.  I watch one hour of TV a week..Just one measly hour ( more like 45 minutes since there is no commercials) of one show I enjoy watching.  I really don't think its too much to ask to have one hour to sit and enjoy the feel of sitting back in the recliner and just vegging.  Apparently it is and definitely if you have been looking forward to it all week long. 

   Harmony is a sneaky little bugger. She went to sleep around 8:30 and since Ella was in bed and asleep shortly after 8 so I was ecstatic.  Well Harmony must have heard Camden wasn't going to be home to occupy mommy's time and cause trouble so she decided she couldn't be outdone by Camden, time to raise a little hell. She had a 20 minute cat nap and then proceeded to cry, fuss, giggle and play until 11:30 pm and in the process I only got to watch snippets of my show...and I missed the end...the big shocker to finish off the season. 

     I tried putting her to bed but she just screamed and freaked out.  I would pick her up to try and feed,burp, change, bounce , rock or snuggle her and her eyes would pop open and she was all bright eyed and smiling.  How can you be mad with those big blue eyes and cute grin staring back. 

     So all in all, because I love Harmony more than a shocking season finale of Dexter, I missed it.  I have however promised that as long as she shall live in our house I will make her miss the last 15 minutes of every show that has any significance to her. Nope, see I am not bitter at all.  Times like this my favourite saying is well Thank God she's cute, especially since I just laid her down for her morning nap with out so much as a peep out of her.

(Photo Courtesy Of Amy V)

No comments:

Post a Comment