Friday, December 9, 2011

A Sick Week?

     So my sick "day" turned into pretty much a sick week.  I am so annoyed.  I haven't been sick in quite a while.  I would like to credit the fact that I rarely leave my house anymore.  I go out on the weekend and well I end up sick, lesson learned..no more leaving the comforts of home for a germ filled anything.(Not really, I am not a germaphobe but I do hate being sick). 

     We are all sick of me being sick.  Did I mention the baby isn't feeling great either.  I am only guessing since she can't tell me and neither of us have a fever.  We are both cranky and sleep deprived.  Paired with a toddler filled with lovely toddler angst , its super pleasant around here right about now. 

    Mike's on afternoons which is pure hell from 2-11:30 with him gone.  I sure wish he could have straight days.  How do you possibly entertain a toddler while sick, with a sick baby as well.  Thank God for Grampa Grampa.  They brought him his movies that he left there and threw a 2 hour tantrum about until he could watch them.  Gotta love those terrible twos. Funny, I don't remember Ella being quite as horrible. 

    I am very Thankful for Movies and Legos.  They have been entertaining the kids (minus the baby) or a couple hours now.  I hope everyone sleeps so I can just feel better!

2 comments: