Thursday, December 22, 2011

Slacker!

     I am a total slacker today.  I am sorry about that but I guess better late than never!  While I was slacking from posting, I did however to manage to get quite a bit accomplished though.  Oh, lets see.  I did my eleventy billion loads of laundry (even folded and put away, please hold your applause until the very end ladies and gentlemen) and then I did a few more loads.  Seriously the baby goes through 4-6 outfits a day.  I cleaned Camden's room (organized the toys and closet).  It was no easy task and he kept un-cleaning it as I cleaned.  I cleaned Harmony's room while Camden un-organized all her clothes in her closet.  The kitchen got thoroughly messed up when we made Rice Krispy Squares.  Lets just say a bowl of marshmallows didn't explode all over the microwave. Then I cleaned up the whole kitchen. I even sewed some more Christmas stuff.  In between being productive I wrapped presents, changed diapers, fed kids, put baby down to nap twice (Camden doesn't nap anymore LUCKY ME) and begged Mike to pick up something for supper. 

    So I may have been slacking in the writing department today but Mom's never get a day off and Christmas is coming rather quick and well stuff has got to get down.  It's all up to me.  Tomorrow might be another slacker day for me which means I will be so busy I may not get a chance to even sit down at the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment