Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Counting My Blessings

     On this rainy day, in December (Really, a warmish , rainy day, in December?  I don't get it.) I am counting my blessings.

  1. I have 3 healthy, happy, beautiful, and smart children.  I really couldn't ask for more.
  2. Mike and I are healthy, happy and doing great.
  3. A warm house filled with laughter and love (OK and the odd yelling NO, DON'T POOP ON the oh its already too late you pooped on the floor...remember the POTTY!!!!).
  4. A messy house. Really I am thankful for a messy house? Yes, I am because I can clean it up and it means...My kids have fun, are fed, clothed and bathed.  I am so busy doing all those things oh and sleeping (yeah right) that sometimes the house work slides a little bit.
  5. LEGO - Hours of endless entertainment!
  6. Naps because they are few and far between here, so when they happen its a miracle.  Even better if we all nap at the same time.
  7. Our families, because we have the best families we could ever ask for.
     I am very happy and thankful for all that we have.  I truly Thank God for everyone and everything we have been blessed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment