Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Not so Wordless Wednesday - New Addition

     Sorry this is kind of a late post but I went on a Pre - Christmas Adventure with my sister and I should have learned my lesson.  They never end well.  Well I guess they end well but the middle part is always squidgy and leaves you fearing for your life.  Needless to say I have banned myself from anymore pre-Christmas Adventures with my sister in the future.  I did get home in time to vacuum and wash the floor in preparation for the new addition to the house.  Now I am just waiting to be delivered so I can add a picture to this post.



     Well there it is! Our Piano.  A Family Heirloom passed down from Mike's Family.  Ella is very excited to be able to start Piano Lessons sometime in the very near future. 

3 comments: