Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Family Edition.

Today I am Thankful for:
  • Mike - I know he is completely exhausted with work, finalizing all the house details, running us around everywhere and just being the super dad and hubby that he is but he never complains. Never ever ever does he complain about anything or ask me to do anything more than I am already doing. He is amazing and I am so thankful to have the most amazing partner in the world. Seriously, I am not just being all sappy and romantic but the man will cook, clean, take care of kids and do everything else and not utter a complaint.  He doesn't do a single bad or mean thing.  Maybe some annoying habits here and there but hey, I'm no saint and Michael well he's pretty darn close.

  • My Kids - They can be smelly, dirty and down right gross at times but I love them and couldn't imagine life without them.  They are way too cute ( I mean who doesn't love a blue eyed blondie), smart and I thank God every day and night for giving them to me.  I don;t know what I did to deserve such great kids but I am truly blessed to have the 3 I do.


  • My parents - Everyone loves their parents right ( well I guess not everyone) but mine are pretty great.  They drop everything (well almost anything except sailing, dancing, trips to Europe) to come over and help me out or help out with the kids.  I am thankful they only live about 10 minutes away and with the move, 5 minutes away. They have always been there for me and loved us enough to be stuck in a van with us in March all the way to Florida and back, which says a lot about them I was bitchy hormonal and pregnant (surprised they didn't leave me or my screaming kids at a rest stop somewhere)

  • My In Laws - I hear many people complain about their in laws but I got really lucky with Mikes parents.  I don't think I would have made it through Camden's first 2 years of life without them.  When Camden wouldn't sleep, eat and screamed non stop, they took him home and told me to sleep. We joke that they have joint custody because he sees them only slightly less than us.  He has 1-2 sleep overs a week there because well Camden still doesn't sleep the greatest and he can be a real handful. They are great parents, grand parents and in laws.

  • Other family ( Sister, Brothers, Brother in laws, sister in laws, nieces, nephews and cousins) - They are all really great.  They are always there for us if we need a babysitter, a helping hand, a listening ear or a shoulder.  They are all very helpful. loving and supportive.  

We are very thankful for everyone is our lives that help, support and love us.  Without our family I don't know where we would be or what we would do.  Thank you guys!  

No comments:

Post a Comment