Monday, September 26, 2011

4 days to Freedom

Time is flying and we have 4 days to freedom and by I freedom I mean I don't have to pack anymore because well, I will be unpacking! I am so overwhelmed by boxes that I don't even know how to keep myself going.  I am ready to start throwing stuff into garbage bags because honestly I just don't have the energy or the patience anymore.  I feel panicky and nervous.  I have already lost my phone in the madness and have a strange feeling that I may have put it in my daughters lunch box and packed it next to her sandwich. I hope not but my brain is scattered and as hard as I try I can't quite get it to work with the rest of me to get stuff done ( remember brain, we had this talk where we need to work as a team to get this house packed up, Nope my brain is not on board...it has left on vacation until some sort of normalcy is restored). My goal today is to start and finish one room at a time to keep me on track.

Over the weekend we did get to go look at our new house.  I took some pictures of the backyard for your viewing pleasure.

Our New Backyard

Pond



Fire Pit and Pergola



Pictures of the inside will have to wait or you can come see it for yourself in a few weeks when we have our house warming. 

    We had a wonderful weekend filled with theatre, friends, drinks and family.  I can't wait to fast forward until next weekend.  God willing by next Sunday we will all moved in. Now back to packing. Oh, I found my phone in the Baby's bassinette.  I really must have a talk with her about using mommy's phone.

4 comments:

  1. I want to come to your house warming!! maybe if i start driving now i'll make it!! your blog is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh what a great backyard, love the pergola are as well. The kids are just gonna love it.

    ReplyDelete