Friday, September 16, 2011

Forget It Friday!

     I had so many things to say today, about moving and memories and blah, blah, blah...but I just spent the entire day trying to pack. Yes, trying! For whatever reason, Harmony would not settle at all today. She didn't nap except for a few short minutes in my arms.  I am exhausted.  Thankfully, my wonderful nieces came over to rescue me for a bit.  They helped pack and hold a baby for the few minutes she would tolerate mommy not holding her.  Finally, at 11pm she passed out.  I managed to pack a few boxes.  I haven't even eaten supper yet.  The great debate is do I dare grab something to eat or find my pjs and pass out.   Do I have the energy to walk downstairs and open a can of soup and stay upright long enough to cook and eat it? Probably not but I'm starving.  I apologize for this non post but its all I can muster at the moment.  I didnt even want to write this much but I did promise myself to stick with this blog of mine. So here it is. Forget it Friday.  I am done with you. I need food and sleep.  Mmmmm.....goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment