Saturday, September 24, 2011

Friday's Follow up

  Some of the mystery fun finds from my packing experience have been solved.  The cup with the lipstick Mike swears he must have bought it that way....yes, they always sell dirty beer glasses. The foreman grill he has never seen before either.  This I believe! When he moved in the previous tenant left a lot of junk behind and we are still finding things that were never ours.  The Pyrex dishes my mother in law has claimed, the  mugs are still a mystery and the expired coffee is well expired coffee.

    Today we are off to our final viewing of the house, the theatres annual general meeting and then out for a couple of drinks with friends.  Babysitters have been arranged, my good butt jeans are in the dryer and I'm ready to relax and not have to pack at all today.  So have a great weekend, everyone as I am off to enjoy my last weekend here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment