Friday, September 30, 2011

Moving Mayhem!

     Our moving schedule was bumped ahead by like ummm...a day.  We were told to not expect the keys until 4pmish today.  Our plan was to take some boxes over and wait for the new furniture, unpack a bit and do some stuff around our old place until key time. Not that I am complaining that banks and lawyers were efficient for once but we were handed the keys at 10 am.  We now have the full day to load boxes and unpack.  I am very excited to be ahead of schedule except we weren't prepared for this.  We may actually get most of the boxes over and unpacked before the big furniture comes over tomorrow with the help of movers.  I was planning on staying at the new house tonight to unpack but now I think I may come home back to where my bed, TV and Internet will be for at least one more night.  Hmmm...although my new house has a jacuzzi bath tub.  This day feels surreal.  I didn't think it would ever get here and now we are here.  I feel a little bit nervous as this is too good to be true.  Well off I go to start piling boxes outside because I just can't wait any longer (good thing we did get the key early, I would have been a basket case by 4pm).  If I make it back to an Internet connection I promise to upload some pictures of the new place.  I don't think I have ever been this excited over moving before!

No comments:

Post a Comment