Friday, April 6, 2012

Wedding countdown

     The countdown for the wedding is on. We are starting to get organized.
We have :
  • A date and time
  • A dress and suit
  • The kids dresses and suit
  • My ring (mental note - buy Mike's ring or get one from the bubble gum machine)
  • A minister
  • A place
  • Our Song (still need to choose the rest of the music for the ceremony which would be easier if Mike would stop picking out break up songs...he's hilarious or something like that)
  • Decorating ideas and plans
  • Cake plans - Thanks Ariana
  • Hair stylist for moi -Thanks Kait
Things I still need to remember to do or buy:
  • Flowers - should I go real or fake? decisions, decisions..
  • Shoes x 4, Thankfully Mike owns dress shoes.
  • Garter - it just needs to be ordered
  • Food
  • Drinks of the alcoholic variety and i guess some non-alcoholic drinks for the minors.
  • Cake topper, oh jeepers I can't forget this one again!
I must remember the to follow the wedding poem rules, so lets see :
  • Something old: Pearls
  • Something new: hmmmm
  • Something borrowed: hmmmm
  • Something blue: Garter
I guess my lists still need a bit of work but we are well on our way.  So much planning for such a tiny little wedding.  Who knew a wedding with a guest list of 30 would take so much planning...Its all going to be worth it though. I love my Forever Family!

1 comment: