Monday, April 30, 2012

Oh, How the Years Have Flown by - Ella is 7

     And once again I am way late with this post but c'est la vie.  Better late than never right? At least that's what I keep telling myself.

     Ella is 7 years old.  How did this even happen? Having her seems just like yesterday but also forever ago.  I have spent the last 7 years watching this beautiful baby turn into the most amazing little girl a mother could ask for.  She was the perfect baby and now the most delightful not so little girl.

     Ella at 7 Loves:
  • Family Channel
  • Playing Wii
  • Lego
  • Spending time with her family
  • Dolls and Stuffies
  • Webkinz
Ella at 7 eats:
  • Pretty much anything but loves fruits and veggies (strawberries, corn on the cob and carrots are her favourites)
  • Loves chocolate milk but hates white milk and I can't say I blame her
Ella at 7 wears:
  • Size 8-10 and all of her pants have to have adjustable waists - tall and slim
  • Size 1-2 shoes
  • Dresses and Skirts are her favourite and anything comfortable
  • PJ's, this girl loves to be comfy just like the rest of us - when we are at home we are in our jammie pants
Ella at 7 can:
  • Blow bubbles with bubble gum
  • Whistle
  • help cook, clean and take care of her siblings (she's a real great helper)
  • have quite the attitude sometimes
Ella at 7 says:
  • kind and positive comments about almost everything as she hates to upset anyone
  • Tells me I'm the best Mommy and that just melts my heart
  • How much she loves her siblings and is always telling them how cute they are
Things I never want to forget:
  • How sweet, kind, caring and considerate you are and have always been - its always been such a joy to be your Mommy
  • How insanely beautiful you - There has never been a more beautiful 7 year old in the entire world.
  • How incredibly smart you are, always the top of you class for everything - especially reading.
  • How you aren't too bog for cuddles and you make up excuses just to get extra cuddles.
  • How you still love to be babied and this is OK with Mommy because you will always be my baby.
Dear Miss Bella, I love forever and always.  You will always be my sunshine and my first Little Love!

3 comments:

  1. She sounds like such a lovely little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post. Beautiful family. Happy birthday Ella.
    tracey hg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Ella! Sounds like you have a wonderful little (big) girl, Jen.

    ReplyDelete