Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Terrific Tuesday

     There were so many great things today I'm not even sure I can remember them all but I'll try:
  • This morning we took a trip to the court house to get Mike's Final Divorce Papers and this is what a happy boy looks like!


  • We bought the girls their dresses for the wedding and Camden a cute little man suit. They are going to look adorable, of course they always look adorable but I'm biased.

  • We picked up the kids Easter portraits. They are super cute and I can't wait to share them with everyone as well.

  • We dropped Camden off at his Gampa Gampa's for an overnight visit. I love Camden but absence makes the heart grow fonder right?

  • I scrap booked with a friend.  Any day I get to scrapbook is a good day and I even managed to finally start Harmony's scrapbook. Oh, I am soooo far behind.

  • Pita's for supper, 'nuff said....I didn't have to cook and they are YUMMY!

  • We finished up the Easter shopping and spent some quality time with the girls since Mike decided to take a day off!!

  • I spent the whole day with the people I love and barely cleaned at all, which is a win-win in my books. 
     What terrific things did you do today?

2 comments:

  1. congrats!!! miss you girl! thinking about you in my absence from computer life!

    ReplyDelete