Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Easter from My Wee 3

It looks like a line up to me!


 Camden being his usual self - very impish indeed


Ella, so beautiful and I swear I'm not being biased. She's too darn pretty and I'm in big trouble in a few years, right? Time to invest in a shotgun now!

My always happy girl!


Seriously, these kids are too cute and they make my heart melt.  I know its a lot of mommy pride but they are just too darn cute!




Happy Easter!
The Black and White Fluffy things? Those are real chickens. Yes, Ella did get pooped on before even the first picture was taken.  Yes, Camden still thinks its the funniest story ever!

 

5 comments:

  1. all beautiful. Ella has eyes that will launch a thousand ships.

    tracey hg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cuties!! Those are great pictures, Jenn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really are cute and I'm not biased at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not biased either -- they are very beautiful children!! And I can see how they would melt your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are awfully cute! Harmony is looking more and more like her big brother, so adorable.

    ReplyDelete