Monday, April 2, 2012

It's Divorce Day!

     You know that day I never ever thought we would get to. Yeah, its that day. Scream, jump and giggle with happiness and excitement day.  A day to look forward to the future, the very near future.  Even the kids are caught up in the excitement that is today. Camden keeps asking if its time for him to marry Mommy and Daddy yet (He thinks he is getting married to us, how cute is that) and asking something about why the wicked witch is gone (this may or may not be my fault).  Harmony is extra happy today, clapping and smiling but I hear excitement is contagious.  Ella is full of questions and comments but is happy as well. Shes been waiting a long time on this too!  After all, she has been begging Mike to marry me for years.

    Today is a rare day when all feels right in the world, or at least these four walls at the moment.  Wedding plans are coming along nicely, the kids are happy and I got a full night of sleep for once.  I know these days don't generally last long as the world comes crashing in around us but for once I will smile and enjoy it. So Congrats Mike on your divorce! We are all looking forward to Divorce Day Cupcakes later! Yipee!    

4 comments: