Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm still standing!

     Yes, I know the title of today's post is an Elton John song title and that's precisely why I did it ( I wouldn't be his biggest fan if I didn't lol...and it fits with my post sooo shush).

     So I am, still standing by the way.  Ella's tummy bug has not hit yet.  She's on the mend slowly nibbling a cracker and sipping ginger ale and I am not throwing up yet.  I am not hopeful it will pass me by but I am thinking I may just get the laundry done and house cleaned before the second wave strikes. Seriously, that is all I ask of this horrid bug - You can take me after I've caught up and not a minute before. 

     Tomorrow if I am still alive you can look forward to Birthday Pictures! For now I am off to clean, cook,raise three children.

No comments:

Post a Comment