Monday, May 28, 2012

It's Fun to be One!

     Yesterday was Harmony's 1st Birthday Party! No, I did not cry because her real birthday is not until tomorrow and then I will bawl.  I will bawl like a baby for my baby. My tiny Lil' peanut who just may or may not be our last.  *sigh*

     We had a family birthday and Circus was the theme. Harmony made her debut in a Rainbow tutu custom made by Three Peas in a Pod Boutique.


Isn't she adorable?  (Tutu Inspired by Our April Mommas very own Rainbow M)

     We had circus food which was yummy but sure was loaded with sugar.  Cotton candy, candy apples, rainbow cookies, licorice, animal crackers and lots more yummy junk.
My personal favourite candy apples and maybe Harmony's too!




She loved all her nice presents but the favourite seems to be her Toddler Mum Mums...



What can I say this kid loves to eat! Yes, she is hugging the box she loved them that much!


Every Birthday Princess needs a Pony!


Mmmm.....Cake!



Icing...Mmmmm!


My Beautiful Birthday Girl - Typical Harmony when there is food.


Thank You Uncle Tony for taking all the great birthday pictures!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the circus theme! Happy birthday Harmony :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This party looked like sooo much fun what an awsome b-day theme

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Love the little tutu!
    Happy Birthday, Harmony :D

    ReplyDelete