Tuesday, May 15, 2012

11 Months and counting...

     Harmony was 11 months like 2 weeks ago and if I don't post now she will be a year old.

Harmony at 11 months:
  • 18lbs 11oz and 28"   - She grew and gained!
  • is acting more and more like a toddler and less like a baby - Wahhhhhh!
  • Nods her head yes
  • Shakes her head No, wags her finger and says No No No
  • is seconds away from walking  and has taken a step or two
  • a climbing machine - can do stairs and pretty much everything else
  • is completely self fed, she will not allow you to feed her anything, not even a bottle
  • follows simple directions when asked
  • has 5 teeth - 2 bottom front, 1 front tooth on top, and her little vampire fangs on top.
  • Is always on the move, into everything and never sits still

Harmony mommy never wants to forget how your eyes light up when you see all the clothes in your closet, my little fashionista.  I adore how much you love being around your brother and sister, it warms my heart and I hope you 3 will always be as close as you are now.  I can't wait to see how you will do on your first big adventure on an airplane and European vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment